Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gulf of Maine Birthday Party

Gulf of Maine Books opened on Maine Street in Brunswick in February, 1979. There was a bad ice storm that day, but we were open, serving waffles and orange juice to anyone who showed up. We will have a birthday party for the bookstore on Saturday, Feb. 25, at 3 PM. On Friday the 24th and Saturday the 25th all books will be 30% off, to celebrate 3 decades of bookselling. At 3 PM on Saturday we will have a birthday party with food and drink, door prizes, and readings by Camden poet Kristen Lindquist (from her new book of poems Transportation) and Bath native and Theater Project alum Morgan Callan Rogers (reading from her new novel ruby red heart in a cold blue sea).
The event is free, open to the public, and we hope that you will come and help us celebrate 33 years of independent bookselling in Brunswick!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Laurence said...

Happy Birthday! Here's to many more decades and good books.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I can't wait to attend and hear Morgan read and sign my book!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seems to be a nice birthday party! Not able to find one of the perfect venue NYC for my sister in law's baby shower. Actually need a nearby place and superb impressive arrangements. Will go for DIY decorations and invites. Thinking to have gender reveal colors matching to the interior.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Erickson said...

I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Richard Smith and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active(master class) strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly, he offers services to both experience and inexperience trader and also make recovery of lost funds So feel free reach out to him on email: richardsmith2488@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1 225-277-1646

6:10 PM  
Blogger Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home